All products follow the same life phases. That provide users a reliable information what to use for a new development, and when the end of life can be expected.
– a new product is announced a few months in advance
– samples may be available during development, please ask
– product may be updated during the lifetime, main functionality will be retained
– obsolescence warning is issued one year in advance
– obsolete products are available until the stock is gone
– support is available 7 years after the product has become obsolete
– purchase in this period is considered a spare part and has shorter support
– documentation and software for obsolete products are available on web site
– after 7 years, device is no longer supported
The product will be available from the specified date.
The product will become obsolete from the specified date. It is available for purchase until the end of stock.